Dr Cindy Nagel
BSc D.M.D., Family Dentist
Dr. Nagel was born and raised in Kamloops, BC and proud to have returned home to build a new state-of-the-art dental studio.
She graduated with honours from McGill University in 2012 and trained as a hospital dentist in Calgary before transitioning to private practice in Kamloops.
In Alberta, she gained valuable experience working with medically complex patients and children.
During the Summer of 2015, Dr Nagel volunteered her days at the nonprofit dental clinic in the New Life Mission in Kamloops, giving back to those most in need in our community.
Outside the office, Cindy loves to do yoga, knitting, cooking with real-food, and enjoys a good cup of tea.
Continuing Educational Courses
- Accept Program – Hands-on Education with Master CEREC Trainers sponsored by Patterson Dental, April 2017: 10 hours
- Tongue and Lip Ties: Assessment, Diagnosis, and Evidence for Treatment sponsored by Dentaltown, March 2017: 1.5 hours
- Esthetic Resin Workshop sponsored by Clinical Research Dental, November 2016: 9 hours
- Women in Dentistry Mentorship Program, Annual Meeting sponsored by the BC Dental Association, November 2016: 8 hours
- Advanced Laser Periodontics, Oral Surgery, and Low Level Laser Biostimulation sponsored by Biolase, July 2016: 16 hours
- Advanced Adhesive Dentistry Part 2 Virtual Study Club sponsored by the BC Dental Association Spring 2016
- Advanced Adhesive Dentistry Part 1 Virtual Study Club sponsored by the BC Dental Association Fall 2015
- Advanced in Pediatric Dentistry sponsored by the Kamloops Dental Society, February 2016: 2 hours
- Socket Perseveration for the General Practice sponsored by Citagenix, November 2015: 4.5 hours
- Treating the Worn Dentition sponsored by SPEAR Education, December 2015: 14 hours
- Kois Treatment Planning I & Functional Occlusion I, October 2015: 50 hours
- Update: Intravenous Conscious Sedation, Sept 2015: 8 hours
- Advances in Prosthodontics sponsored by the Kamloops Dental Society, April 2015: 2 hours
- Advancement in 3D Guided Innovation sponsored by Nobel Biocare, April 2015: 7.5 hours
- Surgical Implant Mentorship Program sponsored by Nobel Biocare, Spring 2014: 26 hours
- Efficient & Effective Endodontics sponsored by Tulsa Dentsply, Sept 2014: 8 hours
- Restorative Pediatric Dentistry for the General Practitioner sponsored by PDC, March 2014: 2.5 hours
- Lasers for the General Dental Practice, Training for the Waterlase iplus sponsored by Biolase, October 2013: 16 hours
- Intravenous, Oral, & Inhalation Conscious Sedation Program sponsored by the University of Alberta: December 2012: 40 hours
- Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support (PALS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Certified Invisalign Provider since 2012
Study Clubs & Professional Groups
- Kamloops North Rotary Club
- BCDA MLA Network Representative for the Kamloops-Thompson Region
- Implant Study Club sponsored by Kamloops Dental & Implant Solutions
- Desai Study Club sponsored by SPEAR Education
- Women in Dentistry Mentorship Program sponsored by the BC Dental Association
- Kamloops Dental Society Member